Artisan Utility KnifeRegular price $74.99 Save $-74.99
The CLASSIC 4 1/2” Artisan Utility Knife is smaller than a cook’s knife but larger than a paring knife, making it the perfect knife for magnitude of tasks. The Artisan Utility Knife has a scalloped edge that cuts though meat such as turkey without damaging it, bread without compressing it and tomatoes without squashing them. The small size makes it a versatile knife and is also perfect for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cutting vegetables or cutting small meats. The offset blade forces the hand to be further away from the cutting board, allowing it to slice through thicker foods.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard