Boning Knife 5.9”Regular price $30.99 Save $-30.99
Easily debone tough cuts of meat with the help of this Mercer Culinary 5 3/8" stiff boning knife. The stiff style of this knife provides excellent user control to allow for precise cutting, making it ideal for use preparing freshly butchered meats. This boning knife trims incredibly lean, properly portioned cuts of meat, making it a staple for any restaurant, butcher shop, or grocery store. The textured nylon handle of this boning knife offers the best in safety and stability, providing a comfortable, firm grip that reduces the likelihood of injury and ensures control when tackling daily food preparation tasks.
This knife features an ice-hardened, high-carbon German stainless steel blade with a 50/50 18-degree ground edge that boasts a Rockwell Scale hardness of 58. This high quality blade effortlessly follows the natural curves of meat to cut through tendons and fat and is great for deboning ribs, fish, and other types of meat. The blade is crafted with a unique formula ensuring hardness, wear-resistance, and blade-retention to deliver dependable performance in your commercial kitchen. It's also designed to be stain-resistant to keep the piece looking new! Precise, durable, and long-lasting, this BPX knife is a smart addition to your operation.
Overall Length: 11 1/16"
Handle length: 5 11/16"
Blade Length: 5 3/8"
- Stiff style provides user control while cutting tougher meats such as pork or beef
- Excellent for preparing freshly butchered meats
- Rockwell Scale hardness rating of 58; great for deboning ribs, fish, and other cuts of meat
- High-carbon German stainless steel formula ensures hardness, wear-resistance, and blade-retention
- Textured nylon handle reduces the likelihood of accidental injury