Classic Cooks Knife 4.5"Regular price $84.99 Save $-84.99
Give your kitchen an extra edge with this Wusthof Classic 4 1/2" forged multi prep hollow edge cook's knife with POM handle. This versatile knife can be used to complete almost any cutting kitchen task. It features a hollow edge with evenly spaced vertical indentations that create small air pockets between the blade and food in order to reduce friction and drag. Wusthof's best-selling line for generations, the Classic collection features a wide range of premium, forged cutlery with POM handles to meet a kitchen's every need.
All Wusthof Classic cutlery is forged in a 40-step process that begins with a single blank of high carbon stainless steel. Each piece of Classic cutlery features a full tang that is triple-riveted to the handle, offering the user precision-level control. They also feature a full bolster and finger guard for optimal, comfortable use. Each piece features a durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle stickered with the red Trident logo. POM has a tighter molecular structure than many handle material options, which allows it to resist fading and discoloration. Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention, which helps keep your cutlery sharp and minimizes downtime spent honing and sharpening edges. Blades in the Classic collection have all been tempered to 58 degrees on the Rockwell scale.
- Multi-use knife can be used to complete almost any cutting kitchen task
- Hollow edge creates small air pockets between blade and food in order to reduce friction and drag
- Durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Forged in a 40-step process that begins with a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention