Bamboo Dough ScraperRegular price $6.59 Save $-6.59
Mrs. Anderson's Bench Scraper, also known as a pastry or dough scraper, is a professional-quality pastry tool designed for home bakers, pastry chefs and professional chefs. It's a great addition to baking tools for portioning dough into right-sized pieces for rolling and forming into baked goods and scraping down work surfaces for less dough waste.
The beveled front edge easily cuts firmer dough into smaller pieces for easier handling, and works just as easily for gooier dough. Portion dough for bread, biscuits, and rolls, cookies, cinnamon rolls, pastries, pizza, and more. This Bench Scraper with easy-hold handle is simple to use. Prepare dough and form into a ball or tube shape, then slice as needed. For cleaning dough from work surfaces, run the blade edge across the surface to scrape up stuck-on dough. Helps minimize dough waste and makes cleanup easier. Also great for lifting and maneuvering cookies from a cookie sheet onto a cooling rack, cutting brownies into evenly sized pieces, chopping firm vegetables, like celery, and more.
Made from 100-percent natural bamboo, Mrs. Anderson's Bench Scraper is lightweight, strong, and less absorbent than wood. Will not scratch surfaces. Bamboo is a fast-growing, fully sustainable alternative to traditional materials for more sustainable living practices. Hand wash only.
- Mrs. Anderson's Pastry Dough Scraper for portioning dough, scraping down work surfaces, lifting dough and baked goods, and chopping firm foods
- Made from 100-percent natural bamboo; fast-growing, fully sustainable alternative to traditional materials for a more sustainable living
- Front beveled edge quickly portions dough into right-sized pieces for easy handling and scrapes down work surfaces for less dough waste
- Great for lifting cookies from a baking sheet and onto a cooling rack, cutting brownies into even-sized pieces, chopping firm vegetables, and more
- Measures 5.91 x 5.63-inches; easy-hold handle; easy to use; hand wash in warm, soapy water