Kids Rolling PinRegular price $10.99 Save $-10.99
Mrs. Anderson's Children's Wooden Rolling Pin is perfectly sized for smaller hands, baking with children, and aspiring young pastry chefs of tomorrow. Whether baking pies, rolling pizza dough, or learning how to make fresh pasta, the rolling Pin fits smaller hands perfectly.
It's thoughtfully crafted from German beechwood with steel ball bearings for smooth and effortless rolling. A must-have of baking accessories and pastry tools, it's perfect for rolling pie crusts, pizza crusts, cookie dough and other pastry dough, or rolling dough for biscuits and bread making, fondant for decorating cakes and cupcakes, and even rolling crafting clay.
The wood barrel and wooden handles are made from solid hardwood then fitted with steel ball bearings for a lifetime of effortless use. Easy to clean, just wipe with a damp cloth. Dry promptly and thoroughly before storing. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co
- Mrs. Anderson's Children's Rolling Pin for effortlessly rolling out dough, pie crust, cookie dough, fondant, crafting clay, and more
- Made from solid German beechwood and steel ball bearings for a lifetime of smooth and effortless rolling
- Perfectly sized for smaller hands and baking with kids and aspiring young cake bakers and pastry chefs of the future
- Smooth action to easily roll out pie crusts, dough for bread, biscuits, pastries, pasta, pizza, fondant, cookies, crafting clay, and more
- Easy to clean; wipe with damp cloth; dry promptly and thoroughly before storing