Nakiri 7”Regular price $189.99 Save $-189.99
- Perfect for cutting vegetables and greens in restaurant and catering kitchens
- Long, rectangular shape and thin, razor-sharp edge
- High-quality, forged design
- Full tang allows for elevated safety and reduced risk of injury
- Three-layer, laminated hard carbon, VG-10 Japanese super-steel core blade
- Delrin handle is made of crystalline plastic for low moisture absorption and chemical resistance
Created with superior quality and efficiency in mind, this knife is specially crafted for the busy, performance-minded professional. With a long, rectangular shape and thin, razor-sharp edge, this Asian-style knife is perfect for cutting vegetables and greens. From broccoli and beans to carrots and cabbage, this knife will help you create smooth, accurate cuts every time!
Super-Steel Core Blade
Boasting three-layers of laminated hard carbon, the San Mai VG-10 Japanese super-steel core blade is rust-resistant and incredibly durable to withstand daily use. Whether you are chopping, slicing, or mincing fruits or vegetables vegetables, this knife's razor-sharp edge is sure to get the job done.
An ergonomically-shaped Delrin handle is made of crystalline plastic for low moisture absorption, chemical resistance, and maximum strength. This handle guides the razor sharp blade for superior performance.
The full tang design extends the blade the entire length of the handle for exceptional balance and strength. A full tang allows for elevated safety and reduced risk of injury for a safer, more reliable nakiri knife.
|Blade Length||7 1/4 Inches|
|Handle Length||4 3/4 Inches|
|Blade Material||VG-10 Japanese Steel|