Non Stick Carbon Steel Wok 12"Regular price $38.99 Save $-38.99
- Lightweight carbon steel wok finished with a three layer non-stick coating designed for stir-frying at high temperatures and with less oil
- 12 in. wok is coated inside and outside to provide a robust sealed coating for long-lasting performance
- Flat base ensures the wok is well-balanced so it doesn't topple over when set on oven
- Wok is suitable for cooking on gas, electric and ceramic ovens
- Comprised out of a sturdy 1.5 mm gauge carbon steel which offers great heat conduction
- Ideal for high heat, high speed cooking - essential elements for stir-frying
- Dishwater safe - it is advisable to remove wok once the washer's cycle is finished
- Do not use scrubbing powder, abrasives or metal scourers as they may damage the non-stick coating. Thoroughly dry with a clean cloth
This 12 in. wok makes stir-frying quick and easy
Lightweight by design, the Excellence Non-stick Carbon Steel 12 in. Wok features a flat bottom that ensures ease of use. The carbon steel wok is versatile enough to be the perfect fit for most stoves including the gas, electric and ceramic variety. The application of a superior non-stick coating ensures a long-lasting performance that allows this wok to be of everyday use in the kitchen. Stir-fry cooking is all about being quick, easy and healthy. This nonstick carbon steel wok provides everything you need to achieve these goals in the kitchen.
This wok can handle the heat
Comprised out of a sturdy 1.5 mm gauge (thickness) carbon steel, this nonstick wok offers great heat conduction, making it ideal for high heat and high speed cooking. This carbon steel wok features a phenolic handle that ensures ease of use while providing an optimal balance that will discourage toppling. A helper handle has also been included to ease the process of lifting the non-stick wok off of hot surfaces. The nonstick coating of the Excellence Wok is suitable for use with metal utensils. Should the coating become scratched, it is highly recommended that a thin coating of cooking oil be applied to the inner surface of the wok to prevent further rusting.
Non-stick for easy cleaning
A non-stick coating also means that the 12 in. wok is easy to clean by hand with hot water. Mild detergent can also be applied if desired. Remaining stubborn food can be left to soak for a few minutes. Avoid using any harsh scrubbing products as this may damage the wok's non-stick coating. Thoroughly dry with a clean soft cloth when finished. The phenolic handle has been crafted to ensure ease of use while offering a traditional sense of style. The handle is secured tightly to the wok with two rivets, so you can be assured it won't become loose or wobbly over time. The large metal loop on the end allows for easy storage as you can simply hang up your wok when not in use.
Perfect for quick meals
The 12 in. wok has been designed with an ideal cooking capacity for 3 to 4 people. To begin cooking, place your wok on the center of an oven ring and then heat up gently with cooking oil. Once the oil is smoking hot, add your selected ingredients and begin cooking. The wok's nonstick coating means you won't need to turn the oven up to full heat. As long as you keep stirring and the food is sizzling, the 12 in. wok will cook quickly and evenly.