Omega Juicer O2Regular price $109.99 Save $-109.99
The Omega o2 is stylish, durable, dependable, efficient and very easy to clean. It's no wonder this unit taking over the industry as best low cost entry juicer. The operation of this machine is based on several industry leading designs.
- Continuous Juicing with Automatic Pulp Ejection:Juicing is continuous as the pulp is conveniently ejected into a pulp container at the back of the unit.
- Surgical Stainless Steel: The stainless steel parts are comprised of heavy gauge surgical stainless steel. All of the stainless steel parts are either polished or sandblasted for an easy to maintain, attractive finish.
- Basket: Omega has found the perfect speed (RPMs), mesh size, and basket dimensions (angle, diameter, and clearance) to give you the maximum amount of juice from your juicer.
- Basket Splash Guard: A splash guard is built into the basket of this juicer that will help reduce the splashing of juice as it exits the juicer.
- Blade: The heavy duty blade efficiently pulverizes fruits and vegetables. This allows the Model O2 to effectively extract the maximum amount of juice from a pulp ejector style juicer. The weight of the blade is synonymous with the durability of the juicer.
- Bowl: The bowl is manufactured from heavy gauge surgical stainless steel. The exterior of the bowl is polished to an attractive mirror finish. The sandblasted interior finish ensures a quick and easy clean up.
- White Top: Omega painsakingly designed the Model O2 top to look stylish while staying completely efficient. The helical design reduces the chance of pulp gathering up and clogging the ejection chute.
- Rubber Feet: The O2 stands on evenly spaced rubber feet. These feet are variable in height which helps to keep the unit from “walking” across the counter.
- Latch Arms: The cantilever style latch arms were a first in the Industry. This allows for easy assembly and disassembly. Whether you’re a strong athlete or if you suffer from arthritis, these latch arms make it very easy to use your juicer on a daily basis.
- Feed Chute: The feed chute on the Model O2 is large enough to accommodate sizable pieces of fruits and vegetables.
- Recptacle Bin: This bin will hold the pulp from pounds of fruits and vegetables. A small plastic liner can be placed in the bin for easy clean up.
- Wing Nut: The blade and basket assembly is held together by a white plastic wing nut. This wing nut is large enough to be tightened and loosened by hand without the need for tools. There are no little screws, nuts, or washers that can be lost.
- Safety: With two safety interlock switches, you are assured that the juicer will not operate unless the juicer is properly assembled.
- Warranty: The Omega Model o2 juicer carries a 5-year warranty.
- Provides vitamins in their most natural form
- Continuous juicing with automatic pulp ejection
- Ultra Quiet, smooth operation
- Compact, Durable Design
- 6200 RPMs
- Large Feed Chute
- Stainless Steel Blade and Basket (two piece)
- Removable blade for safe and easy cleaning
- UL Listed
- 11.75" T x 11.25" D x 7.25" W
- Dual Safety Interlock Switches
- Built in Reset Switch