Roseville RugRegular price $29.99 Save $-29.99
20" x 30"
Jacobean RugRegular price $27.99 Save $-27.99
Clean and crisp, this classic white Jacobean Trail rug has a shag effect with tufts of wide matte and thin shiny yarns. Keep your feet nice and dry with this soft rug. The Jacobean Trail rug will complement your style.
|70% Polyester/30% Cotton|
|20" x 30"|
Binchotan Bath MatRegular price $50.00 Save $-50.00
These bathmats have been infused with binchotan (Japanese oak) charcoal, which is naturally antimicrobial and anti-odor. This means your bathmats will not become a breeding ground for bacteria, helping them last longer and smell better.
Each Nawrap product is made in Japan using traditional Japanese weaving techniques. Many years ago, Nawrap manufactured mosquito nets, but later transitioned into home textiles. Because of this, the soft material has a net-like appearance. The weave construction is incredibly unique, and the fabric is very absorbent and quick to dry.
- 20 x 30″
- 100% naturally made; all natural materials with no dyes or chemicals used during production
- Multi-layer weave that increases water absorbency and durability
- Textured surface means better cleaning power while damp
- Dries quickly after use
- Bathmat is washing machine safe but color will slightly fade and cloth will shrink by about 10 to 15% after first wash
- Please do not put in the dryer
- Hang dry. Do not bleach.
- Fabric gets softer with use. To achieve softness faster, soak in hot water for 5 minutes.
Enzo Bath MatRegular price $18.59 Save $-18.59
The fun and whimsical wave design sets the Enzo Bath Mat apart from the rest. Bath mats were created to be safer and to help avoid slipping. The Enzo Bath Mat was created for safety and gives a really unique and stylish look. The feel is comfortable and has skid-resistant suction cups on the bottom to keep the mat in place.
Pluto Bath MatRegular price $11.99 Save $-11.99
Pluto Bath Mat has cushioned texture, luxurious thickness that is soft on your feet. 196 Skid-resistant suction cups. Machine washable. Clean surface before using. Wet surface. Place mat in position with suction cups face down. Press down so cups grip surface and hold. Ensure mat is securely in place when finished.