- Food Prep Tools
- Kitchen Utensils
- Food Prep Tools
- Kitchen Utensils
Classic Double Serrated Bread Knife 10"Regular price $129.99 Save $-129.99
From one of the most respected names in cutlery, this scallop-edged bread knife features double serrations for exceptionally clean, smooth and precise cuts of breads, roasted meats, or perfect slices of ripe tomato. Slice artisanal breads with less crumbs and minimal compression, plus the knife's flat tip helps you cut through the crusty bottom of a loaf of bread. Once the blade cuts through to the bottom of the loaf, tilt the blade forward toward the tip and drag the knife along the board to finish the last strip of crust. High-impact synthetic handle is comfortable to hold and more durable and sanitary than wood. Strong, long-lasting blade will hold its edge and maintain its shape.
Produced by skilled craftspeople in the knife-producing capital of the world, Wüsthof cutlery has been crafted in Solingen, Germany, for over 200 years.
Pro Series Scalloped Bakers Knife 12"Regular price $59.99 Save $-59.99
The Messermeister Four Seasons Pro Series 12” Scalloped Baker’s Knife can be used to cut everything from crusty baguettes and tender pastries to soft skinned fruits and vegetables. The scallops bite into bread crusts with minimal compression, tearing or crumbs. The stamped 12” blade has a rounded tip and is attached to a non-slip handle. Preferred by culinary professionals and bakers this knife will produce crisp, clean slices.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- The over-sized, hygienic, molded polypropylene handles provide comfort for the extreme demands of a commercial kitchen.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
Olive Wood Bread KnifeRegular price $25.99 Save $-25.99
High quality stainless steel blade and olive wood handle.
The blade is a high-quality branded product from Solingen.
Length: approx. 8.6"
Made in Germany
Classic Ikon Bread Knife 8”Regular price $169.99 Save $-169.99
Combining superb German craftsmanship and striking design, our Wüsthof Ikon serrated bread knife easily slices through crusty loaves without compressing the delicate interior.The hand-polished full-tang knife is triple riveted to the comfortable polypropylene handle for peerless stability.
- Wüsthof has introduced a new logo for their cutlery. Please note that the logo on your knives may differ slightly from images shown here.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Long, sturdy blade has a serrated edge for slicing through bread without tearing or squashing.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- A recessed bolster facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handle is made of smooth polypropylene.
- 8"-long blade.
- 4 3/4"-long handle.
- 5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
Manual Bread SlicerRegular price $214.99 Save $-214.99
- A nostalgic, yet fully functional manual bread cutter, black
- Great tool for cutting homemade bread in your kitchen; infinitely adjustable up to 0.7 ''
- It has a Solingen Germany stainless steel blade with a special serrated edge.
- The wooden base offers easy cleaning.
- 4 suction cups that hold the cutter securely in place.
|Blade Material||Stainless steel|
|Item dimensions LxWxH||4.7 x 8 x 11.75 inches|
White Bread Knife 8"Regular price $16.99 Save $-16.99
Create sharp, precise cuts with this Mercer Culinary M18130 Ultimate White® 8" offset wavy edge bread knife. The ergonomically designed, polypropylene handle of this knife helps you cut comfortably all day, while textured finger points and a protective finger guard provide slip-resistance and a better grip for added safety. The blade is made of stain-free, high carbon Japanese stainless steel that is razor sharp and is designed for long-lasting use.
The hollow ground edge of this knife makes it easy to resharpen and maintain over many uses. Its wavy, serrated blade features teeth that accurately cut through thick crusts without damaging the soft interior of the bread. Plus, the offset design of the handle provides leverage and prevents your knuckles from hitting the cutting board. This durable offset knife is ideal for any commercial kitchen that regularly serves loaves of bread, rolls, and bagels.
Blade Length: 8"
- Serrated blade cuts through tough crusts without damaging the soft interior
- Crafted from high carbon, razor sharp, stain-free Japanese stainless steel
- Polypropylene handle with textured finger points provide better grip, slip-resistance, and safety
- Perfect for cutting loaves of bread and sandwiches
- Offset design prevents knuckles from hitting the cutting board
Classic Bread Knife 8"Regular price $134.99 Save $-134.99
WÜSTHOF’S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The CLASSIC 8" Bread Knife slices through bread or baguettes with minimal crumbs. The serrations along the edge help guide the blade through tough crust without compressing the soft inside.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Made in Germany