These bathmats have been infused with binchotan (Japanese oak) charcoal, which is naturally antimicrobial and anti-odor. This means your bathmats will not become a breeding ground for bacteria, helping them last longer and smell better.
Each Nawrap product is made in Japan using traditional Japanese weaving techniques. Many years ago, Nawrap manufactured mosquito nets, but later transitioned into home textiles. Because of this, the soft material has a net-like appearance. The weave construction is incredibly unique, and the fabric is very absorbent and quick to dry.
- 20 x 30″
- 100% naturally made; all natural materials with no dyes or chemicals used during production
- Multi-layer weave that increases water absorbency and durability
- Textured surface means better cleaning power while damp
- Dries quickly after use
- Bathmat is washing machine safe but color will slightly fade and cloth will shrink by about 10 to 15% after first wash
- Please do not put in the dryer
- Hang dry. Do not bleach.
- Fabric gets softer with use. To achieve softness faster, soak in hot water for 5 minutes.