Classic Ikon Paring Knife 3.5”Regular price $69.99 Save $-69.99
- Small, narrow blade tapers to a point at the tip
- Great for trimming, slicing, and peeling small produce
- Elegantly contoured polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Double-bolster design offers excellent heft and balance
This straight paring knife features a small, narrow blade that tapers to a point at the tip. It is ideal for trimming, slicing, and peeling a variety of small produce like garlic cloves and fresh herbs. Wusthof's Classic Ikon line features forged, full tang blades, elegantly contoured POM handles, and a double-bolster design for professional-level heft and balance.
Each piece from the Classic Ikon line features a full tang that is triple-riveted to the handle, offering the user precision-level control. Classic Ikon handles are elegantly contoured to offer a comfortable grip and are made of durable polyoxymethylene (POM), which has a tighter molecular structure that allows it to resist fading and discoloration. This collection's double-bolster design provides excellent balance and heft in hand - the half bolster allows the full length of the blade to be sharpened, while the heel bolster adds stability. Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention, which helps keep your cutlery sharp and minimizes downtime spent honing and sharpening edges.
Blade Length: 3 1/2"