Revolution Santoku BlackRegular price $59.99 Save $-59.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Kyocera Ceramic Santoku Knife
The Santoku is a wonderful all purpose ceramic knife. The deep Kyocera black ceramic knife blade is perfect for dicing, slicing and mincing. Kyocera uses Black Zirconia 206 proprietary advanced ceramic for this ceramic Santoku knife blade which has superior edge retention. Kyocera ceramic knives will keep there sharp edge 10 times longer then high carbon steel blades and Kyocera's advanced ceramic will even last longer then most other ceramic cutlery. The non porous ceramic knives will also never rust and do not interact with food and alter taste or smell like steel knives can.
Kyocera Ceramic Knife Features:
- 5.5 inch Kyocera Santoku Knife
- Black Kyocera Santoku ceramic blade
- Deep blade for slicing, dicing and mincing
- Perfectly balanced and light
- Kyocera’s Zirconia 206 proprietary advanced ceramic
- Razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer
- Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention
- Kyocera Ceramic Knife holds edge at least 10 times longer than other professional cutlery
- Holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives
- Kyocera Ceramic Knife will never brown foods
- No metallic ions to transfer
- Won’t alter the taste, smell or appearance of food
- Kyocera Ceramic Knife will never rust
- Ergonomic resin handles
- Precision control designed handle
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
- Lifetime complimentary sharpening
- Hand Wash only
Kyocera Ceramic Knife Dimensions:12.2" x 3" x 1"