Silicone Tea Bag Infuser Set/3Regular price $8.99 Save $-8.99
HIC Kitchen's set of 3 Reusable Silicone Tea Bag Infusers makes it quick and easy to steep a fresh, more distinct and flavorful cup of loose leaf tea with the same ease and convenience as using store-bought tea bags.
Specially designed with flexible silicone, they store away easily in tight or crowded spaces without denting, like metal or mesh infusers can. Silicone is also naturally nonstick for easy cleanup. Using these reusable tea infusers is more economical than using store-bought or disposable tea bags and produces less waste. Simply open the drawstring top, fill halfway with tea leaves (about 2-teaspoons) to allow room for them to fully expand, place infuser into a cup and pour in hot water.
Steep no less than 3 minutes to release the naturally occurring essential oils in tea and maximize the infusion with aroma and flavor. Once desired brew strength is achieved, remove the Infuser from the cup, loosen the drawstring to open the top and discard the used tea leaves.
They're also great for making mulled cider. Just fill with mulling spices instead of tea.
Made from FDA-approved silicone, HIC Kitchen's Silicone Tea Bag Infusers are heat safe (-40 to 450-degrees Fahrenheit) and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- HIC Kitchen's set of 3 Reusable Silicone Tea Bag Infusers steeps fresh, distinct, flavorful cups of loose leaf tea with ease and convenience
- Made from FDA-approved silicone; heat safe (-40 to 450-degrees Fahrenheit); compact for easy storage in crowded spaces without denting
- Naturally non-stick with draw-string opening for easy filling, emptying, and cleanup; avoid sharp objects and open flame
- Fill halfway with tea and steep 3-minutes for maximum aroma and flavor; great for mulling spices, too
- Includes 1 each blue, yellow, and green (2.56 x 1.65-inches; 4.75-inches with drawstring); more economical than disposable tea bags; dishwasher safe
|2.56" x 1.65"
|6.25"L x 3"W x .75"H 2.3oz